KDDI au Toshiba IS02 QWERTY PhoneSponsored link
Japanese carrier AU/KDDI just announced that the Toshiba IS02 (aka Toshiba K01) will launch in June. The phone is one of the thinnest Windows Mobile handsets available at the moment.
First launched at Mobile World Congress last month, the phone is powered by Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5.3 OS, a 1GHz Snapdragon processor with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 4.1-inch OLED touchscreen, followed by 3G connectivity, 384MB RAM, 512MB ROM, a 3.2-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity and a business card reader. Unfortunately, no idea on how much it costs. The K01 also passed the FCC certification yesterday which means that it will probably be globally available this summer.
From Mobile News
Links to this post:
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro with QWERTY Keyboard
- Nexus One Success Could Threaten Verizon
- HTC Hero Android 2.1 due Feb/March with Sense upda...
- Samsung i9000 Galaxy S Android Phone
- Sprint HTC EVO 4G WiMAX Phone
- Opera Mini for iPhone submitted to Apple for appro...
- ThickButtons for Android
- TrueCaller App for iPhone
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus land on AT&T
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus may hit O2 in April