Samsung Galaxy S Pro with QWERTY KeyboardSponsored link
Samsung’s Galaxy S, an Android 2.1 smartphone first unveiled at CTIA 2010. The Galaxy S getting the Pro version and it will sport a QWERTY keyboard. The keypad shown in the picture actually looks pretty good, but renders tell us nothing about how comfortable it is to use. Eldar Murtazin also manages to give us a June launch date, but pictures of this device are predictably not yet available.
According to the rumors on the matter, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S Pro will include about the same specifications as the already unveiled Android-based handset. The Samsung Galaxy S Pro should bring a 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED touchscreen display, 1 GHz Cortex A8 processor. As the Samsung Galaxy S, it will have a 5-megapixel photo snapper with auto focus and video recording capabilities, as well as with Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n capabilities, USB v2.0, built-in A-GPS receiver, great multimedia features, 16GB / 8GB of internal memory, coupled with a memory card slot that supports memory cards of up to 32GB, a 1500 mAh battery, and the full range of sensors.
Links to this post:
- Nexus One Success Could Threaten Verizon
- HTC Hero Android 2.1 due Feb/March with Sense upda...
- Samsung i9000 Galaxy S Android Phone
- Sprint HTC EVO 4G WiMAX Phone
- Opera Mini for iPhone submitted to Apple for appro...
- ThickButtons for Android
- TrueCaller App for iPhone
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus land on AT&T
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus may hit O2 in April
- Black HTC Desire Spotted On Amazon France