iPhone HD Coming Soon?Sponsored link
Apple could be set to release the iPhone HD later this year, according to a new video ‘uncovered’ by a tech fan. John Gruber from Daring Fireball went on to dispense some information he has heard about the next iPhone.
He informed that It will be based on the A4-family CPU system (meaning it would be part of the same CPU family as the iPad). The resolution would be doubled to 960×640. Also, it would sport a second front-facing camera and support third-party multitasking
So far, all of Apple’s smartphones and handhelds have have had a 3.5-inch display, but the next-generation will supposedly have one that is about 3.7 inches.
Engadget also reports that the iPhone HD (or whatever it ends up being called), will be announced on Tuesday, June 22. Historically, this date falls in line with past iPhone release dates.
Via Mobile News
Labels: iPhone HD
Links to this post:
- SlingPlayer Mobile for iPad and Windows Phone 7 co...
- KDDI au Toshiba IS02 QWERTY Phone
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro with QWERTY Keyboard
- Nexus One Success Could Threaten Verizon
- HTC Hero Android 2.1 due Feb/March with Sense upda...
- Samsung i9000 Galaxy S Android Phone
- Sprint HTC EVO 4G WiMAX Phone
- Opera Mini for iPhone submitted to Apple for appro...
- ThickButtons for Android
- TrueCaller App for iPhone