Sprint LG RemarqSponsored link
Sprint and LG Mobile Phones announced the upcoming availability of LG Remarq(TM), which meets Sprint eco-criteria and is the latest addition to Sprint’s growing portfolio of eco-friendly devices.
The vertical QWERTY messenger is 87 percent recyclable and made of 19 percent already recycled plastic. LG and Sprint claim that this phone sports low levels of bromides and PV plastics in the phones construction, not to mention a fully recyclable box.
The new mobile phone comes as a chic messaging device, featuring a full sliding QWERTY keyboard, as well as a 1.3-megapixel photo snapper, MP3 player, and a microSD memory card slot with support for up to 16GB of additional storage space.
There’s also Bluetooth with A2DP stereo support and an online user manual rather than the regular printed equivalent. The phone will be offered free for folks who agree to a two-year plan, after a $20 mail-in rebate. The new device is set to become available for purchase for its users as soon as May 9.
Links to this post:
- Dell Aero Coming To AT&T
- HTC Desire, Galaxy Portal & Xperia X10 Hit Virgin ...
- New LG Windows Phone 7 Series Smartphone Gets Leak...
- RIM BlackBerry 'T' (Talladega?) slider launching ...
- Sony Ericsson X10 Mini and Mini Pro Price Revealed...
- Google Buzz Widget for Android
- Google Maps for Mobile 4.1 for Android 1.6+ Releas...
- Official Tumblr BlackBerry App Now Available
- Palm's AT&T launch pushed back to summer?
- T-Mobile Motorola Cliq XT out now for $129.99