Palm's AT&T launch pushed back to summer?Sponsored link
Palm is not exactly in te best of financial situations considering their flagship device, the Pre, failed to become a national phenomenon as they had hoped. However, a ray of hope came for the company when talks about bringing the devices to AT&T arose. The Pre and Pixi were in fact rumored to be hitting AT&T as early as next month but that may have been halted.
Reports have arose that say AT&T has found some problems with the Pre and Pixi and are delaying the launch of the devices until June or July. And, to make things even worse, AT&T has reportedly decreased their initial order from Palm and cut back on their marketing budget for the two devices.
Don’t worry Palm, I think the Pre is cool.
Links to this post:
- T-Mobile Motorola Cliq XT out now for $129.99
- Sprint to Unveil HTC Supersonic, First 4G Phone Ne...
- Sprint Nexus One
- PayPal releases an updated iPhone app
- Nexus One Now Available For AT&T And Rogers
- Samsung Jet Ultra Edition on the UK
- AT&T Rolls Out New Services and Quick Messaging D...
- HTC HD2 won’t get Windows Phone 7 Series
- $19999 Diamond coated iPad
- Sprint Nextel debuts Motorola i890