Sprint to Unveil HTC Supersonic, First 4G Phone Next WeekSponsored link
The Wall Street Journal says Sprint will let loose the oft-leaked HTC Supersonic next week at CTIA, and that it will be the carrier's first WiMAX-enabled Android device.
The device is expected to be the centerpiece of a presentation made by Chief Executive Dan Hesse during the CTIA Wireless trade show Tuesday. Sprint and HTC declined to comment.
And, conveniently enough, we'll be there at the event and will cover it live. Stay tuned, folks.
Links to this post:
- Sprint Nexus One
- PayPal releases an updated iPhone app
- Nexus One Now Available For AT&T And Rogers
- Samsung Jet Ultra Edition on the UK
- AT&T Rolls Out New Services and Quick Messaging D...
- HTC HD2 won’t get Windows Phone 7 Series
- $19999 Diamond coated iPad
- Sprint Nextel debuts Motorola i890
- YouTube app for Nokia and Windows Mobile phones
- Symbian^3 Gets Official, Demoed on Video