Verizon launches HTC Imagio smartphoneSponsored link
Verizon Wireless and HTC today introduce the HTC Imagio, a stylish multimedia smartphone that combines an intuitive user interface with global roaming capabilities for data access in more than 185 destinations. Verizon Wireless’ first smartphone to support V CAST Mobile TV, the Imagio brings news, sports and entertainment from popular broadcast channels to life on its extra-large 3.6” color display. The HTC Imagio’s mobile productivity is made possible by Windows Mobile 6.5. It is a Windows phone that is engineered to keep customers connected to both entertainment and work.
* Global roaming capabilities with data access in more than 185 destinations (Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 + 2100 HSPA)
* High-speed connectivity in the United States over Verizon Wireless’ Mobile Broadband network (CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A 800/1900 MHz)
* Support for Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g)
* Large 3.6” LCD touch-sensitive screen with 480 x 800 WVGA resolution
* 3.5-mm audio jack and five quick launch buttons, including one-touch access to multimedia capabilities
* On-screen QWERTY keyboard for fast and easy typing
* 1500 mAh battery delivers extended operating time
* Support for Verizon Wireless’ V CAST Mobile TV and V CAST Video on Demand services, while the Imagio’s V CAST Mobile TV antenna doubles as a convenient kickstand for easy, hands-free viewing
* Support for Verizon Wireless’ V CAST Music with Rhapsody service gives customers access to millions of songs to download over the air; get the master copy of the songs on their PCs; and sync their favorite tracks, albums and playlists from their PCs to their phones using a separately-sold USB cable
* Complete Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional support with Microsoft Office Mobile and Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile
* Fully-customizable home screen with ability to add applications of interest
* Integrated communications and seamless access to social networks
* Intuitive HTC TouchFLO 3D interface to allow for easy navigation between menus
* 5.0 megapixel camera with auto focus to capture memories with friends and family
Price and availability:
The HTC Imagio will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com beginning Oct. 6 and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores beginning Oct. 20 for $199.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the mail-in rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. Monthly access package for V CAST Mobile TV is $15 per month.
Links to this post:
- Verizon Wireless Introduces the Razzle by PCD
- Your mobile and desktop search history now in sync...
- Philips to Launch New Phones: X806 and C702
- VTech unveils cordless home phone that syncs with ...
- Another picture of Samsung's 12MP with 3x optical ...
- Samsung unveils Corby(TXT) and Corby(PRO) handsets...
- Video: LGs commercial for the BL40
- Shazam Teams Up with O2 for Mobile Music Discovery...
- Vodafone to Sell iPhone in UK and Ireland in early...