Philips to Launch New Phones: X806 and C702Sponsored link
Philips never lets us forget the fact that it’s still making handsets. And some of its latest cell phones look better than you’d expect. The latest models are the X806 and the C702 but you might have a rough time getting one since they’ll most likely go to China.
The X806 will sport quad-band GSM/GPRS, a 3.5-inch touchscreen display, a 5-megapixel camera, Bluetooth, FM radio, 47MB (nice round number) of internal memory upgradeable via microSD card. The C702 knows how to handle CDMA 1x connectivity and it comes with a 3.4-inch touchscreen display, 1.3-megapixel camera, Bluetooth, GPS, 70MB of internal memory also upgradeable via microSD cards.
How much would you pay to get one of these Philips handsets?
Links to this post:
- VTech unveils cordless home phone that syncs with ...
- Another picture of Samsung's 12MP with 3x optical ...
- Samsung unveils Corby(TXT) and Corby(PRO) handsets...
- Video: LGs commercial for the BL40
- Shazam Teams Up with O2 for Mobile Music Discovery...
- Vodafone to Sell iPhone in UK and Ireland in early...
- Video: Samsung S5600 Preston Unboxing
- iPhone App Review: RedLaser 2.2
- Yetisports arrives on the iPhone
- Nokia Messaging in the Philippines