Vodafone to Sell iPhone in UK and Ireland in early 2010Sponsored link
Vodafone and Apple today confirmed that they have reached agreement to bring iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS to the UK and Ireland in early 2010. Beginning today, Vodafone UK and Vodafone Ireland customers can register their interest in iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS at www.vodafone.co.uk/iphone and www.vodafone.ie/iphone respectively. Pricing, tariffs and availability information will be announced locally in the future.
Links to this post:
- Video: Samsung S5600 Preston Unboxing
- iPhone App Review: RedLaser 2.2
- Yetisports arrives on the iPhone
- Nokia Messaging in the Philippines
- Garmin Asus eyes China, plans to sell 1 million ph...
- Microsoft promotes higher prices for mobile apps
- iPhone App: SimplyTweet Review
- iPhone Game: Mini Golf Wacky Worlds - Gameplay
- Toshiba TG01 Review
- Nokia N97 - Show Your TeleFone