Your mobile and desktop search history now in syncSponsored link
Google announced today that when you do a search on your desktop computer, you can now easily repeat the same search on your mobile phone.
Google has launched in the U.S. "Personalized Suggest" for Android, iPhone and Palm WebOS. This makes it easy to repeat past searches on the go.
For example, before you depart for the airport, you quickly check your flight status by searching for "american airlines 19" using google.com on your computer. Later you can open google.com on your mobile phone, click in the search box, and choose "american airlines 19" from the list of search suggestions.
To use search history make sure you are signed in the same account on your phone and desktop and that "Web History" is enabled in your Google Account. Mobile users can turn on/off history by selecting "Save searches" or "Do not save searches" under Settings on google.com.
Links to this post:
- Philips to Launch New Phones: X806 and C702
- VTech unveils cordless home phone that syncs with ...
- Another picture of Samsung's 12MP with 3x optical ...
- Samsung unveils Corby(TXT) and Corby(PRO) handsets...
- Video: LGs commercial for the BL40
- Shazam Teams Up with O2 for Mobile Music Discovery...
- Vodafone to Sell iPhone in UK and Ireland in early...
- Video: Samsung S5600 Preston Unboxing
- iPhone App Review: RedLaser 2.2