Nokia's 6350 handset coming to AT&T on October 4thSponsored link
Nokia on Thursday launched the 6350, a flip phone specific to AT&T. The simple handset will be available in red and graphite and carry dedicated external music keys. Data over 3G and a 2-megapixel camera put it closer to the mid-range.
The higher-speed access gives it support for e-mail, one-way video sharing and the web, as well as a boost for AT&T's subscription mapping service. Talk time is rated at four hours. The Nokia 6350 will be available from AT&T online starting on October 4th and should cost just $30 with a two-year AT&T contract and after a mail-in rebate.
Labels: Nokia 6350
Links to this post:
- T-Mobile G1s get Android 1.6 update today, myTouch...
- Motorola Ruby V13 Passes Bluetooth SIG
- Pantech Showcases Crystal IM-S500K
- Blackberry desktop manager for Mac hits on October...
- Nokia Beta Labs Introduces The Ovi Mail Setup Appl...
- Nokia 2705 Shade comes to Verizon Wireless
- Verizon Wireless launches rugged Motorola Barrage
- Verizon launches HTC Imagio smartphone
- Verizon Wireless Introduces the Razzle by PCD
- Your mobile and desktop search history now in sync...