Mark/Space intros Missing Sync for AndroidSponsored link
Developer Mark/Space has announced The Missing Sync for Android, expanding the company's phone support. The new program allows users to sync with a phone based on Google's Android platform, such as the HTC Hero. Version 1.0 supports syncing contacts with Address Book and Entourage, as well as copying over music, photos, podcasts, ringtones and/or videos, primarily from an iTunes or iPhoto library.
Users can also sync PDF, Word, Excel and PowerPoint files. The app cannot sync DRM-restricted content however, and features such as calendar, note and bookmark sync will not be introduced until later v1.x releases. Options like Wi-Fi sync and the ability to save call and SMS histories are also planned. Public previews of Missing Sync for Android are scheduled to become available next week, followed by an official v1.0 launch "later" in October.
Labels: Android OS
Links to this post:
- Moto Sholes to reveal as the Droid
- Windows Mobile to reach 15% of smartphones in 2013...
- Nokia's 6350 handset coming to AT&T on October 4th...
- T-Mobile G1s get Android 1.6 update today, myTouch...
- Motorola Ruby V13 Passes Bluetooth SIG
- Pantech Showcases Crystal IM-S500K
- Blackberry desktop manager for Mac hits on October...
- Nokia Beta Labs Introduces The Ovi Mail Setup Appl...
- Nokia 2705 Shade comes to Verizon Wireless
- Verizon Wireless launches rugged Motorola Barrage