Subscribe

Get our E-Mail Newsletter:


Lastest posts


Nerdy App of the Day: Star Trek Phaser

Sponsored link
Apparently there’s a new Star Trek film due to be released soon. I’m not a huge fan, but this app caught my eye as being kinda cool – Star Trek Phaser.


I guess the hype and promotion train for the new movie will be gaining momentum soon, and we’ll see more App Store entries soon.

In the meantime, despite not being a big Star Trek fan personally, I thought this one looked like fun. I’ve seen Star Trek and know what a phaser sounds like – so I thought I’d give it a shot, especially as it’s free.

It does more than just show a phaser on its screen and make some authentic sounding phaser firing noises - it also lets you play shooting games. You can go one player against the machine, so to speak, or two player if you have friends within the same WiFi network, and submit your high scores and see where you stand amongst your global phaser-blasting peers.

Whether or not you’re a major Star Trek fan, if you’re even vaguely familiar with the show or movies and what a phaser sounds like, this is a pretty good free novelty app.

You can find Star Trek Phaser in the App Store now, and it’s a free app.
Download

Labels:




Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


From Admin
Hello ;)