Subscribe

Get our E-Mail Newsletter:


Lastest posts


Softbank 911T by Toshiba unboxed and put against the Nokia N73

Sponsored link
I just get all excited when I stumble upon some unboxing of a Japanese phone since it's so rare. These unboxing pics feature the 911T for Softbank made by Toshiba. It is a slider with a huge screen, 3.2 mega pixel AF camera and is DVB capable. Just looking at the screen makes me drool...the phone is gorgeous in it's ceramic white and despite it's overwhelming size...I am willing to neglect. Also what you don't see everyday is a Japanese phone compared with an out of Japan phone...in this case the N73. The 911T makes the N73 screen look tiny (and I always thought the N73 had a large screen) and the 911T just looks so much cooler. Enjoy the pics!



























Pics from mobile01

Labels: , , ,




Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


From Admin
Hello ;)