LG Arena Max now officialSponsored link
LG have announced a new mobile phone the LG Maxx LG9400 which at the moment will only be available in Korea on the LG telecom network. Different from other countries, the LG Max phone is based on the 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. While, the Nexus One, the LG GW820 eXpo, the Xperia X10 and other Snapdragon-powered handsets use the Qualcomm QSD8250 chip.
The phone comes with a 3.5 inch WVGA touchscreen display, 5 megapixel camera. It supports HD video, finger-touch mouse, GPS, and Wi-Fi connectivity, mobile TV (T-DMB). At the user interface, the Maxx adopts a 3D UI that is enhanced over its predecessor, the Arena.
It is reported the phone will be released in March 3rd. Unfortunately, there are currently no reported on availability this phone to worldwide market.
Links to this post:
- Palm webOS Now Arriving On Your Phone via Over-the...
- Sprint Sells Palm Pixi For Just $49.99
- Samsung Corby Folder gets official
- LG GW620 launched in Italy as LG LinkMe
- Google Nexus one coming to Verizon in March, Vodaf...
- Motorola Cliq OTA Update Causing Problems
- Urbanspoon for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Now A...
- AT&T to Launch LG Arena, Mobile TV Phone for $200
- NBC Gives Mobile Access to the Olympics
- YouMail App for BlackBerry, Android, and iPhone