Subscribe

Get our E-Mail Newsletter:


Lastest posts


Nokia E55 makes its way through FCC

Sponsored link
Nokia E55

Back in February, Nokia took the time to announce their E55 smartphone but other than a few color scheme announcements, we haven’t heard much of the device since.

Today, it was noted that the E55 has made its way through the FCC effectively confirming its impending release for the US market. Then again, as Engadget Mobile points out, the above pictured device will only be able to run on the EDGE network with no 3G capabilities. Perhaps Nokia will update the phone before it actually hits the market to include said connectivity.

I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve never been a fan of the two-keys-per-button keyboard format. If I had to choose, I think I’d go with this device’s big brother the Nokia E72, but that’s just me.

Labels:




Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


From Admin
Hello ;)