Nokia E55 makes its way through FCCSponsored link
Back in February, Nokia took the time to announce their E55 smartphone but other than a few color scheme announcements, we haven’t heard much of the device since.
Today, it was noted that the E55 has made its way through the FCC effectively confirming its impending release for the US market. Then again, as Engadget Mobile points out, the above pictured device will only be able to run on the EDGE network with no 3G capabilities. Perhaps Nokia will update the phone before it actually hits the market to include said connectivity.
I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve never been a fan of the two-keys-per-button keyboard format. If I had to choose, I think I’d go with this device’s big brother the Nokia E72, but that’s just me.
Labels: Nokia E55
Links to this post:
- myTouch 3G visual voicemail demoed on video
- Samsung Highlight officially coming to T-Mobile th...
- TwitVid.com Announces New Video Uploading App for ...
- Nokia’s 7020 makes its way through the FCC
- T-Mobile UK to carry LG’s GT500 exclusively
- Sprint launches Inferno Orange Blackberry Curve 83...
- LG GB130 Stylish Entry Level Phone
- Nokia’s Surge coming to AT&T July 19th
- Is the BlackBerry 9550 the Storm 2?
- China to Get the iPhone After All