TwitVid.com Announces New Video Uploading App for the iPhone 3G SSponsored link
One of the popular things we see today is the use of Twitter. While many would share links or views, the feature of sharing video is now possible. All of this was made possible via the Twitvid.com app that is now in use, allowing Twitter users to upload and share videos to their heart’s content.
TwitVid.com users can automatically broadcast their videos and tweets to their Facebook, MySpace and YouTube profiles by simply setting their preferences on the TwitVid.com website via the new AutoShare feature.
It looks like Twitter users are going to be busy these days. And thanks to the interface that can be used via the iPhone 3G S, don’t be surprised to see a lot of videos being uploaded and share from here on.
Here is how it works:
1. Open the TwitVid.com app
2. Select or Record a Video
3. Insert a tweet
4. Click Post and let your video upload
5. People can start watching it within seconds
You can download the app via this link.
Links to this post:
- Nokia’s 7020 makes its way through the FCC
- T-Mobile UK to carry LG’s GT500 exclusively
- Sprint launches Inferno Orange Blackberry Curve 83...
- LG GB130 Stylish Entry Level Phone
- Nokia’s Surge coming to AT&T July 19th
- Is the BlackBerry 9550 the Storm 2?
- China to Get the iPhone After All
- Is the Modu Phone Ready for Production?
- LiveAndroid runs Android on your PC without instal...
- Amazon Launches AmazonWireless.com