HTC Leo – the return of the HTC Omni?Sponsored link
HTC, Taiwan-based mobile phone maker, is said to be preparing for the launch/release of the Leo. The Leo is apparently a flip phone which will offer an internal WVGA screen and an external QVGA screen. The existence of the new device seems to have been unveiled by the leaked Manila 2.5, or the TouchFLO 3D 2.5 UI that HTC designed to work with its Windows Mobile-based devices.
The new device might be similar to the HTC Omni. When it comes to the graphics capabilities of the device, the fact that there might be support for OpenGL 2.0 included in it also suggests a Snapdragon processor, it seems. HTC is also rumored to release the Click, Mega and Rome – these are probably just codenames. The Click is supposed to be an entry-level Android phone but we have no details regarding the phone.
Links to this post:
- Refurbished 3G 8GB models now available for $79 at...
- Sony Announces Walkman E and B Series
- iPhone OS 3.1 beta 2 released to developers
- Nokia E55 makes its way through FCC
- myTouch 3G visual voicemail demoed on video
- Samsung Highlight officially coming to T-Mobile th...
- TwitVid.com Announces New Video Uploading App for ...
- Nokia’s 7020 makes its way through the FCC
- T-Mobile UK to carry LG’s GT500 exclusively
- Sprint launches Inferno Orange Blackberry Curve 83...