Vodafone launches foursquare competition to win a Nokia N8Sponsored link
Vodafone has launched a competition called the ‘Mobile Mayor challenge’, to give seven lucky winners a brand new Nokia N8.
The Vodafone Mobile Mayor challenge invites people to check-in to one of six Nokia N8s on display around the UK ahead of the official launch.
The stores are:
* London: Oxford Street Experience Store
* Manchester: Market Street Experience Store
* Leeds: 8-9 Commercial Street
* Birmingham: New Street
* Edinburgh: Princes Street
* Glasgow: Buchanan St Experience Store
An additional Nokia N8 will be awarded to the person with the most creative check-in.
People can enter by checking in to the specified Nokia N8 phone linked with a store taking part in the competition. To win, you must have more valid check-ins than any other person, to be crowned ‘Mayor’ by foursquare at 6pm on October 2nd 2010. Other conditions apply.
Labels: Nokia N8
Links to this post:
- T-Mobile sale: 25% off touchscreen and BlackBerry ...
- Nokia C7 coming to Three
- Nokia C6 Mobile Phone Specs
- Nokia E5 Mobile Phone Specs
- Nokia C3 Mobile Phone Specs
- Garmin-Asus nuvifone M10 now available across Indi...
- LG GB280 music phone in Brazil with Lady Gaga
- Verizon Palm Pre Plus for $29.99 with new Contract...
- HTC Smart lands in India for $222
- iPhone HD Coming Soon?