LG GD350 Phone reach Russian marketSponsored link
Flip handsets will continue to see a stylish appeal to them as long as LG continues their commitment in manufacturing these some times forgotten form factors. Here in the US, we've been treated to a bunch of stylish phones like the LG Chocolate and LG Shine that does exude a high level of workmanship that's sometimes reserved to smartphones nowadays.
Russia will soon see yet another stylish handset from the Korean based manufacturer as LG Electronics plans on introducing the LG GD350 into that market. Although the specs may not really make you jump out of your seat, its appeal lies in its head turning design with an all black paint job with gold accents highlighting the handset. The LG GD350 features an external display with red LEDs for notifications, 2-megapixel camera, FM radio, Bluetooth, and an 800 mAh battery – all of the modern specs we see out of this category of mobile phones. The flip phone factor usually finds itself in the entry-level segment and really doesn't get the love it deserves sometimes, but the LG GD350 will continue LG's focus on still keeping this segment fresh – it will be going for 5490 rubles ($186) in Russia.
Via Mobile News
Links to this post:
- Google Nexus One shows up at Vodafone UK's website...
- iPhone OS 4.0 to Finally Bring Multitasking
- HTC Tattoo Gets Android 2.1 ?
- Andro 1: LG launch first Android phone
- HTC Supersonic Video
- LG GW370 Shannon
- LG Cookie Fresh GS290 gets officially official
- Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish And GSmart S1205 Cou...
- Toshiba TG03 - The first Windows Phone 7 series
- New T-Mobile G1 update rolling out this week