Apple to Launch New Products before September 7?Sponsored link
Apple’s future keynote hasn’t been properly announced yet but we hear the next event is coming in the week of September 7. According to these rumors, Steve Jobs might be present and Mac lovers have probably waiting for him to return for quite a while now.
What will Apple launch? We will probably going to see the next generation of iPod touches, you know, the ones with cameras and microphones. The new iPod touch will come in new sizes, 16, 32 and 64GB which will cost $199, $299 and $399. Considering that that hot new Zune HD is coming on September 18 we should very well assume that Apple is indeed launching the new iPod touch a week before.
What else can we expect? Will we see the tablet? A MacBook refresh? iTunes 9? Whatever it is, we’ll be watching!
Links to this post:
- CourseSmart’s eTextbook reader iPhone App
- iPhone shot with 9mm pistol due to unhappy owner
- New Motorola Shules rumors surface
- iHome ships iPhone speaker dock
- LiMo foundation offers new handsets
- Nimbuzz multi community IM app hits Android
- T-Mobile selling HTC Touch Pro2 now
- Microsoft and Nokia officially announce Office for...
- HTC ships 1 million Magic handsets
- webOS examination results in frightening discovery...