Amazon Creates Shopping Application for AndroidSponsored link
Amazon.com announced the release of its latest mobile shopping application, “Amazon App for Android”, which is available as a free download to a user’s device in Android Market. The application includes the experimental Amazon Remembers feature that gives Android users two different ways to use their device camera to find and remember items available for sale on Amazon.com: they can either snap a photo of an item or scan a barcode, and then receive a product match.
Amazon Remembers is available on Amazon’s family of shopping applications, including the Amazon App for iPhone and iPod Touch, the Amazon App for BlackBerry, and now on the Amazon App for Android. Using the Amazon App for Android, customers can snap a photo of a product or scan a barcode for a fun and easy way to build a list of photographs showing products they want to remember for later, make price comparisons across multiple merchants, and purchase products from Amazon.com and thousands of other retailers on the Amazon.com site.
Links to this post:
- Verizon’s Touch Diamond2 leaked; HTC Mega and Tach...
- Apple’s iPhone confirmed for Korea via KTF
- Nokia N86 NAM to ship on August 22 for $499
- Samsung to launch Android phones priced at “well u...
- CDMA Motorola W562 surfaces; headed to China
- Nokia 5530 XM to hit the UK on August 11, only £13...
- HTC Touch Pro2 details appear at Sprint’s website
- Samsung Reclaim M560 announced by Sprint alongside...
- Samsung Galaxy i7500 in white – coming soon
- Telus intros the Motorola Rival; Fido gets the Nok...