Apple to Launch iPhone Video on Monday?Sponsored link
This is an interesting rumor shaping up here! It looks like Apple is going to launch the new iPhone Video on Monday right after the WWDC official announcement. That’s a bit surprising compared to last year’s course of events. The iPhone 3G was announced at the WWDC but the actual launch occurred about a month later. Is Apple afraid of the Pre now? Will the Cupertino-based company have enough new iPhones to go around? Is AT&T ready for the Video?
We’ve seen yesterday how Sprint and Palm presented a no lines policy. Did they happen to know the new iPhone will be available? Will everyone get in lines in front of Apple stores? We’ll be following this huge battle for you so stick around for future Apple vs Palm reports. Someone start the popcorn!
Links to this post:
- Ultra Long Battery Life Mobile from Philips
- Sustainable innovation from Sony Ericsson
- Google introduces Orkut Mobile Application
- Video: Walt Mossberg Compares Palm Pre against the...
- Prolonged Cell Phone Usage Can Cause Cell Phone El...
- Pharos Traveler 137 3G Touchphone Launched
- Verizon officially announces the BlackBerry Pearl ...
- BlackBerry Tour on Bell
- Rumor: Sony Ericsson X2?
- Acer F900 hits UK