Subscribe

Get our E-Mail Newsletter:


Lastest posts


Alltel Wireless expands “My Circle” calling feature to include five additional numbers

Sponsored link
Starting tomorrow, Alltel is adding five more numbers for unlimited calling, for customers on “My Circle 10″ and “My Circle 20″ calling plans. The five additional numbers will be automatically available to existing “My Circle” customers on eligible plans.


With the addition of five numbers to “My Circle,” Alltel customers in these 91 CMAs in 22 states will now have unlimited calling to more of the people that matter most to them. “My Circle 15” starts at $59.99 per month and includes 900 anytime minutes, and “My Circle 25” starts at $99.99 per month and includes 2,100 anytime minutes.

“My Circle” pioneered the concept of unlimited calling, and we are thrilled to offer a level of flexibility and value to our customers which is not available from any other wireless carrier,” said Lynette Jurgens, Senior Marketing Leader, Alltel Wireless. “The best part is there is no action required by our customers to receive these additional numbers—they are instantly available to eligible accounts for customers in our 91 CMAs. By offering an additional five numbers to our most popular calling plans, Alltel is providing our customers with even greater value, and the freedom of unlimited calling to more of the people they talk to most often.”



Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


From Admin
Hello ;)