Subscribe

Get our E-Mail Newsletter:


Lastest posts


New iPhone App Store Have 500 Applications Ready

Sponsored link
When you got your iPhone 3G this Friday, Apple will be hosting at least 500 iPhone softwares on their online App store for you. According to the New York Times, these 500 iPhone softwares are made for educational, business and entertainment. About 1/3 of it will be games.
iphone


Although most of the 500 applications are commercial licensed, 25% of the total number can be downloaded free. The rest of the 75% required a payment, which will be sold for $9.99 or less except a small number of it will be more expensive.

Labels:




Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Previous Posts


Visitor