Subscribe

Get our E-Mail Newsletter:


Lastest posts


Nokia N70 clone gets reviewed

Sponsored link

I can't believe it. Someone buying this clone I can believe but someone taking the time to do an in depth review is just hard for me to believe. Well I better believe it since mobil.cz did an in depth review of the phone. I have posted a N70 clone in the past. I guess this is the same phone but in black...music edition...hehe. Unfortunately the site is in Czech so I don't understand a word. It's worth visiting nevertheless. There are lots of pics of the phone, the UI and some pics from the cam. The phone looks alright since it is all black. It also seems to have an ok UI as well (trying to copy S60).

Click for review

Labels: , ,




Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


From Admin
Hello ;)