Motorola Morrison specs and release date leaked?Sponsored link
Not too long ago we got our first glimpse of Motorola’s debut Android device entitled the Morrison. However, at the time, specs and a release date were still unknown.
Today, we bring you a list of supposedly leaked specs along with a release date of October 21st. Included below are the leaked specs:
Qualcomm 528 MHz CPU
256 MB of RAM
512 MB flash memory
microSDHC support (32GB)
320×480 HVGA display
Ambient light sensor
5MP camera with autofocus
GPS, 3G, and Wi-Fi
Until Motorola confirms these rumors, take it with a grain of salt.
Links to this post:
- Deposit checks with iPhone photos
- T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 pricing leaked
- BlackBerry 9700 spotted
- Samsung Honey Bubble SPH-W8700 announced
- SOS Helper iPhone App Released
- iPhoneCalendars.com Presents Pet Calendars for the...
- Underworld Concert Streamed to the iPhone
- Archos 2 Vision PMP
- AT&T Upcoming Handsets Revealed
- Garmin Asus nuvifone Coming to the America in Q4 2...