Subscribe

Get our E-Mail Newsletter:


Lastest posts


iClamp - Turn your iPod Touch into an iPhone

Sponsored link
Spotted on the IWOOT website iClamp can turn your iPod Touch into an iPhone. Available today only at a cost of £43.47 plus delivery.

iClamp - Turn your iPod Touch into an iPhone

Features
Clamp with integrated conversion software to turn your iPod Touch into an iPhone.

5 mega pixel camera.
Comes with OS3.0.
Compatible with all mobile networks.
Suitable for ages 12 years+.
Suitable for iPod Touch Generation 1 and 2.
Size: 12 x 2.5cm.

For more details visit IWOOT

Labels:




Translate to:

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2009 at 5:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is a fantastic product. I'm too poor and stupid to get an iPhone so I got a touch instead and now I'm the smrt one for once. I snapped my touch into the iClamp, put the sim card in and was calling peeps and downloading huge files even though I have no data plan!! I have the basic 5mb limit on my reg cell phone but I've already downloaded 400 mb's of data and they don't suspect a thing!!

I done bought one of these for my wife but ended up keeping it for myself when I found out she was cheating on me with my brother. I love it so much I'm keeping it for good, if she wants on , HE can buy it for her. This is a great product and you will see people selling their iphones and getting these due to the value and sturdy construction.

Also this case run the new iPhone OS 3.0 that isn't even public yet!! So, I'm the first person in the trailer park that can send emails in landscape mode. Thank you so much for this wonderful product and thank you for accepting the LINK card, God bless you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


From Admin
Hello ;)