Subscribe

Get our E-Mail Newsletter:


Lastest posts


Sony Ericsson W43S unboxing pics

Sponsored link















Wow! This is one amazing phone. Call me biased but I am always swept off my feet by these Japanese phones. The W43S is sold by the AU KDDI network in Japan. The box is quite simple but neat and sports the walkman (white/orange) colors. It is a clamshell with one of those huge widescreens!!! The screen is 2.8 inches and looks of very good quality. . I bet it is fun to use...just look at how much stuff can be shown at once. The themes are also amazing, like the flash themes we have on our GSM SE phones. The phone comes with a desk cradle and a walkman controller (both look awesome). There are loads more pics over at mobile01. I just love Japanese phones. Enjoy!

Labels:




Translate to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


From Admin
Hello ;)